We are honored and humbled by the amazing reviews our guests have left. Please check out out Trip Advisor page to see some personable reviews with titles like:
- “A Week to Remember!” October 11th, 2012 Excerpt: My son and I visited the Black Mountain Ranch the first week of September. What can I say? Well, I will start with the pros and cons. The Cons: Well, there aren’t any.
- “GO! You won’t regret it!” September 23rd, 2012 Excerpt: This holiday was by far the best we have ever been on! The setting, the staff, the horses, the activities, the food and the bar, all fantastic.
- “Best Honeymoon Ever!” September 12th, 2012 Excerpt: It was absolutely a vacation we’ll never forget and will be telling friends about for years and years to come.
- “Vacation of a Life Time!” September 8th, 2012 by Patty T Excerpt: Black Mountain Ranch is a one of a kind vacation. The owners and wranglers make you feel a part of the ranch not just a visitor. Everyone is especially friendly and all of the staff goes to great lengths to make sure your every need is taken care of.
- “Always Fantastic!!” July 17th, 2012 by Jason M. Excerpt: Paradise in the mountains
- “Do something kind for yourself- book your trip to BMR!!!” July 1, 2012
- “Best Time Ever!!!” June 30, 2012
- “Out of this world!” June 25, 2012 by Mike W Excerpt: I can’t praise them all enough. What a lovely environment to spend some truly quality time.
- “Brillant!!” June 12th, 2012
- “A perfect vacation” June 18, 2012
- “Couldn’t be better…!” June 10, 2012
- “Incredible Experience-Best EVER Family Holiday” September 18, 2011
- “The most amazing vacation we’ve ever experienced.”
- “Fantastic Experience & would highly recommend it!”
- “The best time of our lives”
- “Out of this world riding experience”
- “You can not go wrong visiting BMR!” February 7, 2012
And on Yelp:
“The wranglers/staff – Their number 1 goal [outside of ensuring your safety] is to make sure that you have a good time.”
“The first discussion my girlfriend and I had after leaving the ranch was “when can we come back.”
“Whether you’re looking for a Western adventure, a taste of a different lifestyle, breathtaking mountain views, a chance to fulfill a childhood dream of roping cattle and riding horses, or just a chance to say, “I know it sounds crazy, but I know it’ll be great!,” this is the place for you.”
Award winning photographer James Azure put up some photos he took at Black Mountain Colorado Dude Ranch.
We have also had quite a few bloggers and writers write pieces about the ranch. Read their thoughts on what a trip to Black Mountain Ranch is really like!
“Ever thought of getting away? Like completely away. No cell phones. No computers. Fresh mountain air. A safe place for the kids to roam. A place where families have fun together? I found a place like that and had the time of my life experiencing everything Black Mountain Colorado Dude Ranch has to offer.”
“I’ll tell you what I am thinking.
Black Mountain Ranch was an amazing, extraordinary, memorable, INCREDIBLY FUN weekend for all of us. ”
“As Tacy told Nowell, our vacation at Black Mountain Ranch was better than Disneyland. The family from New Jersey agreed that it was their best vacation ever, as did a twenty-something couple from London whom we chatted with too.”