We still have a few positions to fill this summer at Black Mountain Colorado Dude Ranch– in the kitchen!
Looking to work hard, have fun and spend your summer at a fine dude ranch in Colorado? Come join us for another amazing summer at the ranch!
For 2014 we are looking for:
- Breakfast Staff/Kitchen Help
Breakfast Staff / Kitchen helpers duties rotate between breakfast prep, lunch needs, and helping with dinner service. Helping as needed in both departments. Job experience preferred but not necessary. Staff must be team players able to work with minimal supervision and able to take directions from a supervisor. The position requires a flexible person willing to work long hours dependent on guest counts. When time permits we encourage our staff to ride horses, participate in white water rafting and participate in evening activities. The position pays an hourly wage plus tips and includes room and board.
Because our housekeeping and kitchen staff our on the front line helping our guests, a clean and professional western appearance of western button downs, clean jeans, and cowboys boots. We do provide additional uniform for dinner service. The ranch is open from May 29th through the end of September and we will be looking for folks who can stay through at least the middle of August, preferable longer.
For both positions, please read our job requirements and skills to set you apart from the crowd.
Minimum job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Physically fit and able to lift 75 pounds
- Willing to work long hours
- Clean driving record
- Current first aid and CPR
- Have skills in western riding and horsemanship, experience in working with a herd.
- Be a willing team player and work on your own with little supervision.
Skills which set you apart (and help you get the job):
- Experience in giving horseback riding instruction, experience leading trail rides
- Experience with fly fishing, spin fishing, trap shooting, archery
- Dancing – line or swing
- Musical talents – singer or guitar player? Piano works as well.
- Experience working with kids and organizing activities
- Hiking, Interpretive walks
- Carpentry, mechanical, welding
This position includes salary, tips plus room and board
Head over to our employment page for all of the detailed information and apply today!