Black Mountain Ranch is located high in the Rockies halfway between Vail and Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Arriving on Sunday afternoon, your week long package includes lodging, all meals, unlimited horseback riding, an overnight pack trip, a longhorn cattle drive, whitewater rafting, fly and spin fishing, rifle and trap shooting, and mid-June through mid-August, a trip to the local rodeo. There are no hidden or extra fees for any of our activities. We own all our horses and take pride in finding the right horse for each rider- whether it is a gentle seasoned mount for the novice or a more spirited ranch horse for the experienced rider. And yes, we let you lope!
- Standard Lodging Adults $2450, Kids (Under 14) $1900, Single Occupancy $2650
- Private Cabin Adults $2650, Kids $2050, Single Occupancy $2850
- Premium Cabin Adults $2850, Kids $2165, Single Occupancy $3050
Check out our Cabins page to see photos of each cabin and a description of what we mean by Standard, Private and Premium Private! 3.9% sales tax and 15% service charge not included.
2015 Adults Only Weeks
May 24th – May 31st: Completed!A Week in Pictures: Opening week at Black Mountain Ranch May 31st – 7th: Completed! June 7th – 14th: SOLD OUT: Completed
- August 23 – 3oth: BOOK NOW: Only two cabins available: Spruce Cabin and Elk Park
- August 3oth – Sept 6th: BOOK NOW: Only Longhorn Cabin left available!
- September 6th- 13th: BOOK NOW: Only 2 cabins left! Golden Eagle and Spruce Cabin left available.
- September 13th- 20th: BOOK NOW: Only 3 cabins left! Colorado and Rock Creek left available!
September 20th-27th: SOLD OUT!
2015 Summer Family Season
June 14th- June 21st: SOLD OUT! June 21st: June 28th- SOLD OUT! June 28th: July 5th: Completed July 5th- July 12th: SOLD OUT! July 12th- July 19th: SOLD OUT! July 19th- July 26th: SOLD OUT! July 26th- August 2nd: SOLD OUT! August 2nd- August 9th: SOLD OUT! August 9th- August 16th: SOLD OUT!
- August 16th- August 23rd:BOOK NOW: Only 1 Cabin left! Columbine
Ready to jump in the saddle? Give us a call us at 1-800-967-2401 or send us an email at email@example.com.
A week long vacation at Black Mountain Dude Ranch is all inclusive. Your rate includes all of our delicious chef inspired dining, lodging, and all activities. That includes unlimited horse back riding, fly fishing, trap and skeet shooting, equipment, tack and entertainment and instruction and coaching for anything you are not comfortable with. Want to try something out? We will help you, every step of the way. Once you arrive, your wallet stays in your pocket and we make sure that everything is taken care of for you (The only thing not included in your stay is the bar tab you can keep at the Saloon). The only decisions you have to make are whether or not wipe the dust off your boots before dinner.
The activities are endless: unlimited horseback riding, trap and skeet shooting, fly fishing, guided hikes, roping, an overnight pack trip, whitewater rafting, cattle drives, and a trip to the rodeo. The schedule is completely flexible to cater to each families and guests requests. Want to go out for another trail ride? Let us saddle em up and guide you up the mountain. Being located in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, our sights are breathtaking, the air is crisp, and the food is always delicious. (Don’t forget to check out our “Week in Pictures” from last season Season!)
- All you can ride guided horse trips.
- Overnight pack trip
- Shooting Range
- White Water Rafting
- Cattle Drives
- Trip To The Rodeo
Guests can unwind by reading a book by Jake’s Lake during the day, enjoying coffee or a cold beer by the fire each night, or star walks with one of the Wranglers. We have a fully licensed saloon on the property, so kick back with a home made margarita or walk down to the pasture to say hi to the horses with the kids.
3.9% sales tax and 15% service charge not included Questions? Call us at 1-800-967-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org To secure your accommodations, give us a call at 1-800-967-2401 or send an email so we can reserve a cabin or suite to fit your needs and plan the vacation of a lifetime. We hope to see you at the ranch! Not ready to book yet? No problem. Check out our Colorado Dude Ranch Blog. We like to have FUN! Join us!
Planning for 2016? We are already taking reservations.
Send us an email at email@example.com or call us!
We offer 3 types of lodging and 3 price tiers depending on your accommodations:
- Standard suite costs $2550 per adult, $1900 per child under 14, $2750 single occupancy. (Please see The Flattops Suite).
- Private cabin costs $2750 per adult, $2100 per child under 14, $2950 single occupancy. (Please see The Golden Eagle Cabin).
- Premium private cabin costs $2950 per adult, $2200 per child under 14, $3150 single occupancy. (Please see The Longhorn Cabin).
To this price add 3.9% tax and 15% service charge which includes gratuity. You can view each of our cabins on our website.
2016 Adults Only Weeks
- May 29th – June 5th- All options of accommodations available
- June 5th – June 12th- All options of accommodations available
- June 12th- June 19th- All options of accommodations available
- August 28th – Sept 4th- All options of accommodations available
- September 4th- 11th- All options of accommodations available
- September 11th- 18th- All options of accommodations available
- September 18th- 25th- All options of accommodations available
2016 Summer Family Season
- June 19th – June 26th- All options of accommodations available
- June 26th- July 3nd 21st- All options of accommodations available
- July 3th- July 10th- Only Golden Eagle and Columbine left available.
- July 10th- July 17th- All options of accommodations available
- July 17th- July 24th- All options of accommodations available
- July 24th- July 31st- All options of accommodations available
- July 31st- August 7th- All options of accommodations available
- August 7th- August 14th- All options of accommodations available
- August 14th- August 21st – All options of accommodations available
- August 21st- August 28th- All options of accommodations available