Black Mountain Ranch is located high in the Rockies halfway between Vail and Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Arriving on Sunday afternoon, your week long package includes lodging, all meals, unlimited horseback riding, an overnight pack trip, a longhorn cattle drive, whitewater rafting, fly and spin fishing, rifle and trap shooting, and mid-June through mid-August, a trip to the local rodeo. There are no hidden or extra fees for any of our activities. We own all our horses and take pride in finding the right horse for each rider- whether it is a gentle seasoned mount for the novice or a more spirited ranch horse for the experienced rider. And yes, we let you lope!
- Standard Lodging Adults $2450, Kids (Under 14) $1900, Single Occupancy $2650
- Private Cabin Adults $2650, Kids $2050, Single Occupancy $2850
- Premium Cabin Adults $2850, Kids $2165, Single Occupancy $3050
Check out our Cabins page to see photos of each cabin and a description of what we mean by Standard, Private and Premium Private! 3.9% sales tax and 15% service charge not included.
2015 Adults Only Weeks
- May 24th – May 31st: Golden Eagle and Longhorn Cabin available.
- May 31st – 7th: Four cabins are still available – Colorado and Rock Creek, as well as two premium private cabins – Longhorn and Elk Park
June 7th – 14th: SOLD OUT!
- August 23 – 3oth: Two premium private cabins available: Longhorn and Elk Park
- August 3oth – Sept 6th: Golden Eagle and Spruce Cabin left available.
- September 6th- 13th: Golden Eagle, Castle Peak and Spruce Cabin left available.
- September 13th- 20th: Only three left cabins available – Colorado, Spruce Cabin and Rock Creek
September 20th-27th: SOLD OUT!
2015 Summer Family Season
- June 14th- June 21st: One large suite: Longs Peak, and two premium cabins, Longhorn and Spruce Cabin
June 21st: June 28th- SOLD OUT!
- June 28th: July 5th: BOOK NOW: Only 2 cabins left! Longhorn Cabin and Castle Peak left available.
- July 5th- July 12th: BOOK NOW: Only 1 cabin left! One private cabin: Golden Eagle
- July 12th- July 19th: BOOK NOW: Only 1 cabin left! One private cabin – Golden Eagle
- July 19th- July 26th: Only two suites left! Two large suites – Flattop and Castle Peak
July 26th- August 2nd: SOLD OUT!
- August 2nd- August 9th:BOOK NOW: Only 2 cabins left! Rock Creek & Castle Peak left available!
- August 9th- August 16th: Rock Creek and Castle Peak, Flattop and Longs Peak
- August 16th- August 23rd: Columbine, Colorado, and Rock Creek
Ready to jump in the saddle? Give us a call us at 1-800-967-2401 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A week long vacation at Black Mountain Dude Ranch is all inclusive. Your rate includes all of our delicious chef inspired dining, lodging, and all activities. That includes unlimited horse back riding, fly fishing, trap and skeet shooting, equipment, tack and entertainment and instruction and coaching for anything you are not comfortable with. Want to try something out? We will help you, every step of the way. Once you arrive, your wallet stays in your pocket and we make sure that everything is taken care of for you (The only thing not included in your stay is the bar tab you can keep at the Saloon). The only decisions you have to make are whether or not wipe the dust off your boots before dinner.
The activities are endless: unlimited horseback riding, trap and skeet shooting, fly fishing, guided hikes, roping, an overnight pack trip, whitewater rafting, cattle drives, and a trip to the rodeo. The schedule is completely flexible to cater to each families and guests requests. Want to go out for another trail ride? Let us saddle em up and guide you up the mountain. Being located in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, our sights are breathtaking, the air is crisp, and the food is always delicious. (Don’t forget to check out our “Week in Pictures” from last season Season!)
- All you can ride guided horse trips.
- Overnight pack trip
- Shooting Range
- White Water Rafting
- Cattle Drives
- Trip To The Rodeo
Guests can unwind by reading a book by Jake’s Lake during the day, enjoying coffee or a cold beer by the fire each night, or star walks with one of the Wranglers. We have a fully licensed saloon on the property, so kick back with a home made margarita or walk down to the pasture to say hi to the horses with the kids.
3.9% sales tax and 15% service charge not included Questions? Call us at 1-800-967-2401 or email@example.com To secure your accommodations, give us a call at 1-800-967-2401 or send an email so we can reserve a cabin or suite to fit your needs and plan the vacation of a lifetime. We hope to see you at the ranch! Not ready to book yet? No problem. Check out our Colorado Dude Ranch Blog. We like to have FUN! Join us!
Planning for 2016? We are already taking reservations. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us!
2016 Adults Only Weeks
- May 29th – June 5th- All options of accommodations available
- June 5th – June 12th- All options of accommodations available
- June 12th- June 19th- All options of accommodations available
- August 28th – Sept 4th- All options of accommodations available
- September 4th- 11th- All options of accommodations available
- September 11th- 18th- All options of accommodations available
- September 18th- 25th- All options of accommodations available
2016 Summer Family Season
- June 19th – June 26th- All options of accommodations available
- June 26th- July 3nd 21st- All options of accommodations available
- July 3th- July 10th- Only Golden Eagle and Columbine left available.
- July 10th- July 17th- All options of accommodations available
- July 17th- July 24th- All options of accommodations available
- July 24th- July 31st- All options of accommodations available
- July 31st- August 7th- All options of accommodations available
- August 7th- August 14th- All options of accommodations available
- August 14th- August 21st – All options of accommodations available
- August 21st- August 28th- All options of accommodations available