Next week marks our first “Yoga at the Ranch!”, which is August 26th-September 2nd. Join us for our regular Adult’s Only Week with a yoga infusion. This year, we will have two amazing instuctors joining us.
Meet the Teachers:
“Hi, I’m Kia. A green lifestyle yoga instuctor that believes in personal responsibility and maximizing your joy. We care for ourselves, we care for our environment. There is an intersection of the worlds of health/fitness/wellness and being green. I like this space – they are not mutually exclusive. I did 3 years of Ph.D. coursework in biology before a car wreck, my focus was on my physical recovery after that. I still enjoy teaching and sharing – this is that space.
Laura Melisa Slythe
Melisa Slythe became a student of CorePower in the summer of 2007. Yoga became her safe haven after experiencing a difficult time away from her family and friends. Her experience led her to Power and Sculpt Yoga Teacher Training which changed her whole yoga world. Becoming more involved in programs was what helped her gain a sense of community. After completing teacher training she began to teach at CorePower and loved every minute of it! She was amazed at how much her life was transformed and her yoga practice deepened. She absolutley loves giving this strenght and peace of mind back to others. She believes yoga can sometimes raise our fears to the surface. But each time we face our fears, we gain stregth, courage, and confidence in the doing.
It’s not to late to join us! If you are needing a week to relax, reconnect, and recharge, this might be just what you are looking for!
The All Inclusive Yoga Retreat Packages Include:
- Lodging in our beautiful Colorado Cabins.
- Horseback riding with your own horse for the week. Our Wranglers will pair you with the perfect match for your experience and style.
- Two instructor lead yoga classes each day for any level of yogi. We will have two different instructors so you can get a taste of three different styles and approaches.
- Unlimited Activities at the Ranch for any taste: Roping, Trap and Skeet Shooting, Fly Fishing, Swimming, and Hiking
- Delicious mountain inspired Cuisine. Our chef will please any palate: gluten free, vegetarian, or any other diet.
Feel free to email us with any questions about the week at email@example.com or for booking firstname.lastname@example.org!
No question is too big or too small: 1-800-967-2401.